Jonathan Dayton High School
Boys Varsity Indoor Track
Game Summaries & Headlines.
GROUP 1 STATE RELAYS
Medalists and Highlights of the Girls Team (Seventh place with 13 points)
- 4x200m Relay of Simran Bhujle, Noelle Muruato, Alyssa Santangelo, and Makiya Thornton finished 2nd
- 4x400m Relay of Ayana Alles, Simran Bhujle, Esther Dewar, and Makiya Thornton finished 6th
- Girls HJ relay of Sophie DePaul and Meghan Kreinberg finished 6th
- Shot Put relay of Meghan Kreinberg and Sierra Vendas finished 4th
- Meghan Kreinberg's Shot Put throw of 33-8 is the best throw in the section so far this year and was the 3rd best throw of the meet.
Medalists and Highlights of the Boys Team (Second place with 40 points)
- Distance Medley Relay of Sahan Alles, Alex Jean-Baptiste, Allan Jean-Baptiste and Colin Riley finished 3rd
- 4x800m Relay of Sahan Alles, Allan Jean-Baptiste, Juan Cisneros, and Colin Riley finished 2nd
- 4x400m Relay of Alex Jean-Baptiste, Allan Jean-Baptiste, Ian Lourenco, and Colin Riley finished 4th
- The Pole Vault Relay of Ian Lourenco and David Rocha finished 2nd overall and broke their own school record in the event by jumping a combined 20'
- The Shot Put Relay of David Hurtares and Jonah Malino finished 2nd
- The High Jump Relay of David Rocha and Quadrelle Walker finished 2nd
- Quadrelle Walker's high jump of 5'10 was the best jump of the meet and a personal best
- Jonah Malino's Shot Put of 41-9.75 was 5th overall in the meet
- David Rocha's PV of 10-6 was 2nd overall in the meet
- Ian Lourenco's jump of 9-6 was 5th best in the meet